• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Missouri Blichmann Top Tier with 3 burners for sale ($300)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ceritz

Reaction score
I have a Blichmann Top Tier Brewing stand with 3 burners for sale. I am located near St. Louis Missouri. $300 and I am not interested in shipping it since it is quite large.

I also have the Blichmann Tower of Power with 1 gas controller and 1 pump if interested as well.

IMG_2244.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2244.jpg
    IMG_2244.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 174
Last edited:
Top Tier stand still available for $300 and Tower of Power stand and controller still available.

Setup for propane or NG?

I'm in Springfield IL and this is very tempting. Been trying to build a brew stand but this is perfect.

Price for Top Tier Stand + Tower of Power?

Last edited:
Setup for propane or NG?

I'm in Springfield IL and this is very tempting. Been trying to build a brew stand but this is perfect.

Price for Top Tier Stand + Tower of Power?

This is currently setup for propane but I am very sure it can easily be switched to NG by switching the orifice. I have it all disassembled for easy transportation and can be setup how ever you like. Also, I added a second regulator so you can attach 2 propane tanks at once. Obviously this can be removed or setup for NG. This helped me brew in the winter when the temperatures were very cold. By having 2 tanks in parallel, it increases the surface area and prevents the tank from freezing.

The only thing missing from the TOP Tier stand in the picture is the black gas pipe which can be bought at Lowes/HDepot and cut to your desired length based on your configuration.

The Tower of Power has 1 pump and one gas controller included as seen in the picture above.

I can do $800 for all of it, both the 'Top Tier' and 'Tower of Power' sold together. I also have a 15 gal Blichmann G1 kettle I would be willing to part with if interested in that as well.

Sweet. I am currently propane so this would be plug & play for my setup. May even be interested in the kettle to replace my HLT. I'll send you a PM.

Latest posts

Back