• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina Blichmann Top Tier Brew Stand, 3 Top Tier Burner Shelves, 50# utility Shelf

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bdubya200

Reaction score
Selling off my brewing equipment. Time to move on and spend time on other things. Chapel Hill, NC ( Raleigh/Durham Area) Pickup Only. Breakdown, packaging, and shipping of this stuff would not be financially viable for any of us, so must be a local pickup. Sorry folks.

Link to Gallery

The boil kettle, mash tun, and hlt pictured are for sale, but not at the price shown for the stand, burners, and shelf. I have a separate post HERE for those if interested.

Purchased new in Summer 2015. Used and stored lovingly since then. In perfect working order. Standard discoloration from burner heat and the occasional wort splatter in places, but kept clean and maintained.

Selling as a unit. Stand, 3 burner tiers, and 50# utility shelf. $1050 invested, selling for $700 cash. Actually open to trade+cash if you have a 1.5hp+ bandsaw worth trading. Open to chat.

Happy to help load. I'll have the beer cold and ready if you want to hang around and shoot the bull for a while or if we need to disassemble it to load it up.

Thanks! Feel free to ask me any questions.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back