• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia Blichmann Top Tier and Tower of Power--Motivated Seller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goirish04

Reaction score
I'm moving to NY and have to sell my Blichmann Top Tier system, with the Tower of Power.

It has:
1 10 gallon orange rubbermaid
1 20 gallon blichmann with ball valve
1 15 gallon blichmann with mash screen
2 blichmann burners
1 shelf
2 march 809 pumps
blichmann therminator
all associated silicone tubing
blichmann auto sparge
blichmann quick connnects
big ass stainless mash paddle
white scrubbies
powdered brewery wash

It's all clean. All in great condition. I didn't get to brew on it as much because I made the poor decision of going to school while working full time.

Price? $3,000 and you have to haul it away. I think if you do the math on a system with all of these fixings, you'll see you're saving probably close to $1,000.

PM me if you're interested. This needs to happen fast (I hope this next weekend)

While you're here, I might still have some grain bins, a mill, frozen hops (that I'd give away for free), ball lock kegs, speidel 7.5 gal fermenters, a 10 gallon stainless kettle with ball valve, etc.

Help me give me stuff a home!

-AO'B

Where are you located in VA?

Edit: BRISTOW now that I figured out how to work this stupid phone.

If you're willing to split stuff up, let me know. I'd be interested in a few things. I'm in Winchester and could come pick it up or meet you somewhere.

Not sure which Tower of Power components you have, but I'm looking for the tower with mounting leg to the top tier. I already have two controllers. If you're willing to ship using a provided label, let me know.

If you're going to drive through Erie PA on your way to NY, I would be interested in some ball lock kegs. And anything else you want to dump off:)

If you are splitting up, I would be interested in the plate chiller.

Back