• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Connecticut Blichmann Floor Standing Burner

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thereverendmaynard

Reaction score
Up for sale is my Blichmann Floor Standing Burner. I have used this 12-15 times and now have switched over to an electric setup so no longer have a need for this. Works great!

72,000 BTU. Retail is 149, asking $85 plus actual shipping (unit is heavy ~ 30 lbs) (local pickup in SW CT avail as well) Shipping zip is 06482

I needed to drill a small hole in the bottom of one of the legs to secure it to my table, please see picture for details.

20151023_183704_zpsalatsvfn.jpg

20151023_183642_zpseil8odd4.jpg

20151023_183630_zps0ywd3daf.jpg

I'm gonna pass shipping is about 40$
These things are heavy as a lead arse! [emoji6] Even if you don't live close to this one, I wouldn't hesitate buying one. It was a game changer for my brew day. Carry on, GLWS OP!

Back