Blichmann customer service sux

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beavis740

Reaction score
Compared to SPIKE, at least (which is excellent); Blichmann service is slow! Good thing it’s not brewday. Emailed their CS and they sent me an email the next day sayin they would contact me in 5-7 days. Tried a phone call and got basically the same.
I got a chiller, pump, etc feom them so believe they owe me a little help within a reasonable timeframe.
hope this helps someone who intends to give them their $

I reached out to them not that long ago with questions about their pro plate chiller. I wanted some basic information that wasn't on the web page. It took several emails back and forth before they FINALLY provided the correct chiller drawing. They had it all the time, but couldn't seem to comprehend that I was talking about the pro chiller (TC connections native). This is the type of information that I've received from other companies pretty easily (and fast).

I've also heard negative things about how Blichmann works with stores for supplying product. Where they'll charge the accounts, but not ship for months, if at all. I'll be thinking long and hard on spending money direct with them in the future. Either for the chiller or one of the 1bbl (or larger) systems.

Latest posts

Back