• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan Blichmann 27 gallon conical (tri-clamp fittings/blow-off kit/glycol coil).

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c3hutson

Reaction score
Located in southwest michigan.

Have a like new blichmann (used once) with triclamp fittings, tri-clamp blow-off and a custom made stainless glycol coil that attaches to the corney lid. This was over $1,000 new not including the glycol coil.

Looking for $600 for everthing picked up.

Interested can you post a few pics? How did you rig the coil?
I'll post some pictures tonight. The coil uses stainless compression fittings on the small lid of the main lid (it's basically a corney keg lid). I never actually set up the actual glycol system though. Was going to use a 1hp aquarium chiller and temp controller but kinda fell out of the hobby on this larger scale brewing :)

Sorry about the delay, I hope to make it out to take pictures tonight.

Back