• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts Blichman 10 Gallon pot and Chilling station

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sumo

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm selling my 10 Gallon Boiler maker for $250
and my Chilling station for $350

Chilling station consists of the Morebeer Chilling stand, 1/2" copper counter flow chiller and mounted March pump with high temp tubing and Stain Steel quick Disconnects.
This pic is before I added the QD's but you get the idea.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/313710_10150324744568214_2100992071_n.jpg

I also have 2 6 gallon better bottles with racking ports, dry airlocks and all the pet attachments including the blow off cap. Ill sell those fo $75 a piece for each complete bottle with cap and dry air locks.

If your interested hit me up, I live in Boston and I'm willing to ship, PM and I'll give you my number to call and we can work something out.

Before you ask, I had weight loss surgery (Sumo no longer applies lol) and I can no longer drink carbonated Beverages. I love making beer but unfortunately I have to let the hobby go.

-Sumo

The march pump was used only used twice. Conical was sold, I do have a barley crusher mill left though, and a O2 Tank (full) with SS stone.

20130604_064331.jpg

I'm in southern nh and would like to buy the barley crusher. PM me please.

Back