Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2013 @ Kegconection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

It's that time of the year again! We are so proud and excited to offer some more amazing deals on draft beer equipment. Below are the highlights of this year's sale:

FREE SHIPPING on all orders $100 or more. Unfortunately, we are only offering this to residents of the contiguous USA but if you are one of our Alaskan, Hawaiian, Canadian or anywhere else friends - please call our office at 325-356-5204 to get the best possible pricing on shipping!

Also - we are very excited to offer FREE UPGRADES to STAINLESS STEEL FAUCETS, SHANKS, & TAILPIECES on any shank or tower keg kit ordered! These kits will ensure that any component touching your beer will be stainless steel (aside from the hose, of course :drunk:)

We've got KEGS!
If you've been looking for used ball lock kegs on the internet, you may have found that many retailers have raised prices or are just flat out of stock! This year, we are offering VERY low priced converted ball lock kegs (pin lock bodies with ball lock posts) for only $59.95! These are limited to ONE (1) per customer unless you are ordering them with a kit as well (ex: if you order a 3 keg kit, you can add 3 of these to your purchase as well).

Also - we have some great reconditioned new ball lock kegs for only $89.95 (limit 1 per customer), RACETRACK KEGS (these WILL go quick!) for only $34.95 (limit 1 per customer and if you try to order more than 1, it will stall your order until we can cancel out the additional Racetrack kegs you tried to order) and then our Pin Lock kegs are at their lowest pricing EVER at only $38.95 & NO LIMIT on how many of these you can order!

Need more CO2 for your system? Our 4lb Cylinders are priced as low as they'll ever be at only $34.95!

On top of that, we are offering every other CO2 Cylinder we sell at a 15% off discount. This sale is a super affordable way to add some CO2 cylinders to your set up!

Enjoy 10% off ALL REGULATORS on the site, primary and secondary! If you're needing to add separate pressures to your setup (whether for dispensing or force carbonating), we have secondary set ups now configured up to 10 bodies!

This year's sale will feature our very popular portable keg kits (with a 20oz CO2 Cylinder) for only $69.95! We have never sold this kit at this price and they are in limited quantities that we're expecting to sell out quick! Configured with ball lock or pin lock disconnects, these are great and durable kits.

We are now fully stocked with the premium glassware brand, Spiegelau, and are offering them at heavily discounted prices. These make for great gifts, stocking stuffers, or add ons if you're trying to get above the $100 FREE SHIPPING mark in your cart :mug:

Speaking of stocking stuffers, we've got plenty of the "little" stuff being offered at low prices as well!

25% OFF all our bottle opener inventory!

30% OFF all our cleaning kits!

40% OFF our in house cleaning brand, Brew Clean!

25% OFF both brands of Keg Lube that we sell!

1/2 PRICED O-Rings because, well, you can never have enough O-Rings!

If you have any questions regarding the sale, please let us know!

The images on this post will be linked to the section on our site where those items are on sale as soon as the sale is live (12AM on Friday, 11/29).

We are very excited for this year's sale and, as always, I'll be up and around if you're needing any help getting things exactly how you need it.

The Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale goes live @ 12AM on Friday (11/29) and ends @ 12AM on Tuesday (12/02), while supplies last!

www.kegconnection.com

Happy shopping and, hopefully, this will keep you indoors and away from all the Black Friday crazies at the big box retail stores! :rockin:

cheers,

joshua

What are racetrack kegs? How do they differ from "regular" Ball Lock Kegs?

This free shipping plus $34.99 for a keg might be JUST the sale I need to pull the trigger on a keg kit.

What are racetrack kegs? How do they differ from "regular" Ball Lock Kegs?

This free shipping plus $34.99 for a keg might be JUST the sale I need to pull the trigger on a keg kit.

The only difference is the lid. Racetrack kegs get their name from having a more oblong lid than a "regular" ball lock keg. They do, however, use the same O-Rings as "regular" ball lock kegs.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

cheers,

joshua

What if we would like perlick stainless faucets in a keg kit? Will there be a discount off those in a kit? :D

Also worth mentioning --

If you are going to be ordering a fridge kit or tower kit, you DO NOT HAVE TO SELECT THE SS UPGRADES to receive the free upgrades. If you do select any of the SS options, you'll be charged for them.

If you're trying to upgrade to Perlick SS faucets, then you will need to select those because we aren't freely upgrading kits to Perlicks.

Please let me know if you guys have any other questions!

cheers,

joshua

I'm wondering the same thing...

These kegs are brand new kegs that had a slight defect that required re-threading the posts or could have small dings/dents caused by transportation. Calling them "new" is because they have never been used and are a brand new body, they just had some manufacture errors that we resolved and guarantee.

Hope this helps, sorry for the confusion!

cheers,

joshua

Also worth mentioning --

If you are going to be ordering a fridge kit or tower kit, you DO NOT HAVE TO SELECT THE SS UPGRADES to receive the free upgrades. If you do select any of the SS options, you'll be charged for them.

If you're trying to upgrade to Perlick SS faucets, then you will need to select those because we aren't freely upgrading kits to Perlicks.

Please let me know if you guys have any other questions!

cheers,

joshua

If I select the 525PC will it be upgraded to the 525SS? Seems like an upgrade to SS to me?!?!

Hey HBT --

I'm slow as a sloth but have started most of the sale right now, 90 minutes early! It isn't 100% up yet but I thought I'd let you guys in on the secret first.

cheers,

joshua

What's the normal price on a 50lb pail?

The 50lb pail shouldn't be showing up on the site. We hardly have any actual 50lb pails so had to remove that from this sale. If you're needing to buy 50lbs or more in quantity, call the office line tomorrow morning (8AM CST) at 325-356-5204 for the best possible pricing.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

cheers,

joshua

The 50lb pail shouldn't be showing up on the site. We hardly have any actual 50lb pails so had to remove that from this sale. If you're needing to buy 50lbs or more in quantity, call the office line tomorrow morning (8AM CST) at 325-356-5204 for the best possible pricing.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

cheers,

joshua

I thought 40% off a 50lb pail was too good to be true! Several 4lb bags should last me a while anyway. Thanks so much for putting up with my questions! Cheers!

I thought 40% off a 50lb pail was too good to be true! Several 4lb bags should last me a while anyway. Thanks so much for putting up with my questions! Cheers!

No worries! Again, I'm sorry for the confusion. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

cheers,

joshua

Though I don't have a keg setup yet, I picked up a racetrack ball lock keg. For $35 the price really can't be beat. I have a three keg setup on santa's list and she's told me not to go buying anything just yet so I have to wait for now. But the price for that 4th keg is awesome.

Just so I know, the ball lock racetrack keg works with all other ball lock connections but the lids are the only things that aren't interchangeable, right? I realize ordering then asking is foolish, but it is 1 am and foolish is my first name right now!

Though I don't have a keg setup yet, I picked up a racetrack ball lock keg. For $35 the price really can't be beat. I have a three keg setup on santa's list and she's told me not to go buying anything just yet so I have to wait for now. But the price for that 4th keg is awesome.

Just so I know, the ball lock racetrack keg works with all other ball lock connections but the lids are the only things that aren't interchangeable, right? I realize ordering then asking is foolish, but it is 1 am and foolish is my first name right now!

You are correct!

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or need help.

cheers,

joshua

KegconnectionLLC said:
You are correct! Please let me know if you have any additional questions or need help. cheers, joshua
If I email Todd with a witty joke will he throw in a complete single picnic tap kit?
Haha

Alas... I was hoping for new 5-gallon kegs at $100 :(

I just don't want to have to deal with a used keg.

Maybe next sale... (I know you've done it in the past!)

This is the only Black Friday sale I'm stoked about. I'm excited to start kegging now.

Same here. I even went Black friday shopping with SWMBO last night just so that she'd let me order my kegging stuff today :)

4 kegs and a 2 tap setup ordered this morning. I eventually want 4 taps, but figured it would be easier to get her to agree to me spending less and buying the rest later.

Now I have to shop around for a freezer so that I can hopefully have this all put together by christmas, just in time for my pumpkin porter to hit the taps. So excited to start kegging!

I was all set to buy a new perlick 575ss triple tower, but they aren't included in your sale. Major bummer. I found it $80 cheaper at Beverage Factory. Why on earth are you excluding Perlicks from the tower kits?

Less than 12 hours after placing my black Friday order and its already shipped. Awesome service! Keep up the great work

Back