Biermuncher's Cream of Three Crops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlopbukitBrewery

BREW, FERMENT, DRINK , REPEAT
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
What a great recipe. I just had my first glass !! This will be perfect for the neighbourhood Bud and Corona drinkers who are not very open minded to the possibilities of better beer. Hopefully this will shine some light on their beer worlds. Now I am really looking forward to Biermuncher's Centennial Blonde. This should get me through the long days and weeks as I wait for my Pumpkin Ale to age a bit. :mug:

What a great recipe. I just had my first glass !! This will be perfect for the neighbourhood Bud and Corona drinkers who are not very open minded to the possibilities of better beer. Hopefully this will shine some light on their beer worlds. Now I am really looking forward to Biermuncher's Centennial Blonde. This should get me through the long days and weeks as I wait for my Pumpkin Ale to age a bit. :mug:

Very true indeed! Also funny that the American light lager crowd likes rye ipas ? Personal experience, can't figure that one out though.

I'm drinking one right now. It's also got some wheat DME I threw in when the original gravity was too low. So my version is "Cream of Four Crops". I used Liberty hops. Delicious.

Back