Bevlex 200

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

centex99

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Where's the best (cheapest) place to pick some up? I'm cleaning my keezer after a move... its moldy all over, got to clean out the kegs that were in it and decided to replace all the beer lines... I'm hoping the CO2 lines are still good... but I guess I"ll pull them apart to look inside...

I ripped out my BevLex because I was unhappy with it. Too bulky for my taste.

I replaced with BevSeal Ultra 3/16" ID for the beer lines, and for the gas lines 1/4" ID McMaster Carr poly tubing (5648K71).

I ripped out my BevLex because I was unhappy with it. Too bulky for my taste.

I replaced with BevSeal Ultra 3/16" ID for the beer lines, and for the gas lines 1/4" ID McMaster Carr poly tubing (5648K71).

I'll take BevLex bulky over the vinyl plastic taste I was getting for weeks from my "superflex pvc" lines.

I just ordered 50' of Accuflex Bev-seal Ultra from Farmhouse Brewing Supply for less than $25 shipped. It's not EXACTLY the same as Bevlex, but gets great reviews with no plastic taste.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393015315.355130.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1393015328.078635.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back