Beverate Elements

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sashurlow

Reaction score
Can anyone comment on the quality of this seller. The website lacks an "about us" page and does not give their address anywhere. They are in this websites Vendor List, so I know they are out of Minnesota. Their prices seem pretty good and they have used CO2 Tanks that make a kit even cheaper.
Thanks,
Scott

+1 I bought my tower from them and they shipped fast, no problems.

I have ordered from them twice, quick ship, no suprises, quality goods. I got a kegging kit and then popped for an extra pin lock keg. No problems dealing with this vendor so far.
Wheelchair Bob

Great customer care.
I've only placed one order with Beverage Elements and thought they had good prices, fast processing, good packaging, and a very caring customer service.

I rate them 5 out 5 stars!

I believe that is pretty overwealming support for this vendor. Thanks guys. With so many options on the internet you can't be too carefull of who you give your money and information to.

I bought a re-certified co2 cylinder from them, it had a small leak. I emailed them and they bent over backwards to correct the situation, very quickly.

+1 for Beverage Elements.

I just received 2 used ball lock kegs from them, along with QD's and new O-ring packs. Both kegs shipped quickly, and arrived pressurized with a few inches of sanitizer in them.

No leaks, no issues. One of them was a root beer keg (you could still smell it) but after an overnight soak in PBW and replacing the O-rings you wouldn't know unless I told you.

The only issues I had (if you can even call it that) was that they were out of stock on the cheaper "cut handle" kegs, but the web-site didn't reflect this fact. I emailed them, and was informed they were out of stock and they changed the listing on the web-site as well.

If you're concerned, go ahead and contact the company and ask them what's up.

fwiw, ime tanks are typically shipped by the slowest mode conceivable...

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back