Beverage Air BM23 compressor/relay diagram

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jressling

Reaction score
I bought a Superior Kegerator (Beverage Air BM23) and the relay, over load, and wire to the evap fan was fried. I had a professional check it out and he determined that the compressor was fine and the other parts needed to be replaced. I called him again to see if he got the parts and never heard back from him. I did some research on forums and found a hard start kit that replaced the old style relays and over loads.

My problem is that I don't know how it was wired. The HVAC guy took it apart and didn't put it back together. There are instructions to the hard start kit, but I don't know which connections are what for the compressor (3 contacts). Any help would be appreciated.

the manual with troubleshooting and electrical diagrams is available from the beverage air website.

it is too big to attach here, i can email it to you if need be, contact me via pm & I can attach it to an email

Back