• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Better Bottles on eBay - Mansfield, TX

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought this one, but this is what I received from the seller:
I have approx 40 of these left so if you need more just let us know when you come in to pick up.
So if anyone is wanting one please let me know. Apparently it was a vineyard that went out of business.

Their craigslist posting said $8. I asked if I could meet somewhere in Dallas but unfortunately they would only do local pickup. Too far for me to drive or I would have a few.

Their craigslist posting said $8. I asked if I could meet somewhere in Dallas but unfortunately they would only do local pickup. Too far for me to drive or I would have a few.

BIN on craigslist was 12, I didnt know about the craigslist posting. sonofabitch.:mad:
Where are you in dallas? Im just south and can pick them up one day on my way home from work if you want some.

BIN on craigslist was 12, I didnt know about the craigslist posting. sonofabitch.:mad:
Where are you in dallas? Im just south and can pick them up one day on my way home from work if you want some.

I work in Addison and live in Lake Highlands. I would be interested in 2 of the 6 gallon. You may want to call them and see if they will come down on the price for the additional ones.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/sdf/art/2174916076.html

Yea Ill definitly do that, I was planning on picking up another for myself. If you want me to pick up two let me know. Im in Oak Cliff and can meet you someplace.

Yea Ill definitly do that, I was planning on picking up another for myself. If you want me to pick up two let me know. Im in Oak Cliff and can meet you someplace.

Sounds like a plan. PM me for contact info.

Back