• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Better Bottle carboys & XL Immersion chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian-d

Reaction score
Four 5 gallon carboys-$12 each

Four 6 gallon carboys-$13 each

Northern Brewer XL immersion chiller-$90 This chiller can cool a 10 gallon or larger batch quickly.

Used very little and in good condition. You pay for shipping.

About how much to ship two 6 gallon carboys? How many times were they used? If they're clean and I can get them both for $35 shipped, I'm interested.

Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback. There is a lot of interest in the carboys so I will check on shipping cost if I have your location and start from the first inquiry and move down. Not one of these carboys was used more than 10 times. Some much less. I went to fermenting in corney's and decided these were taking up too much space in the brewery. Some of them have crystal thermometers on them which is a plus. or you can peel them off.

If anyone needs a good immersion chiller the XL is awesome, I moved to a counter flow so no need to keep it around either. Thanks again.

Brian-d said:
Thanks for the feedback. There is a lot of interest in the carboys so I will check on shipping cost if I have your location and start from the first inquiry and move down. Not one of these carboys was used more than 10 times. Some much less. I went to fermenting in corney's and decided these were taking up too much space in the brewery. Some of them have crystal thermometers on them which is a plus. or you can peel them off.

If anyone needs a good immersion chiller the XL is awesome, I moved to a counter flow so no need to keep it around either. Thanks again.

Mine is 93720

If you ever come up to Fort Collins I would gladly take some of the Better Bottles off your hands. Just let me know as this would prevent you from having to ship them.

Chromaods

How much total for 2 carboys to 77373? I'd like 6 gals but will take 5s if that's all that is left.

Cheers!

Hi,
Thanks to everyone who inquired about the items I had for sale. The chiller went yesterday and someone local bought the whole lot of carboys. Cheers, and happy brewing!

Latest posts

Back