Best Youtube Beer Video Ever

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigDog007

Reaction score
I had to post this after watching. This was possibly the most entertaining video I've ever watched on the greatest hobby I've ever been involved with.

It's worth watching the full 10 minutes.

"Mr. Beer Goes Horribly Wrong"

RP

Last edited by a moderator:
He did one where he was talking about lacing on the glass. It was funny for a couple of minutes then he kept talking - lacing, lacing, lacing... It made him look like an idiot.

Yeah, It is funny. This video pops up a couple of times a year. His other videos are no less "entertaining"

Find the one on yeast and the extraordinary lengths he goes to to be sanitary.

I think you guys have me mixed up with a couple different youtube guys. The yeast guy that's all concerned with sanitation is called takesomeadvice, not me (Premnasbiaculeatus / Mike's Hobby Vlogs). I also don't recall talking about lacing that much in any video, but then again it's possible... The older the video the less experienced and more oblivious I am.

Anyway, most of my videos aren't funny (at least not on purpose). Here's the last video I made about homebrewing;

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMvDPAKgkN0[/ame]

I know I'm not a super advanced homebrewer by any means, but I did manage to take $280.00 worth of non brew related garbage and build a working feasible all grain setup with it. Three and a half years ago I couldn't even get a Mr. Beer Kit right... :mug:

I think you guys have me mixed up with a couple different youtube guys. The yeast guy that's all concerned with sanitation is called takesomeadvice, not me (Premnasbiaculeatus / Mike's Hobby Vlogs). I also don't recall talking about lacing that much in any video, but then again it's possible... The older the video the less experienced and more oblivious I am.

Anyway, most of my videos aren't funny (at least not on purpose). Here's the last video I made about homebrewing;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMvDPAKgkN0

I know I'm not a super advanced homebrewer by any means, but I did manage to take $280.00 worth of non brew related garbage and build a working feasible all grain setup with it. Three and a half years ago I couldn't even get a Mr. Beer Kit right... :mug:
my grain-to-glass was a lot quicker. just sayin'.:pipe:

Last edited by a moderator:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMvDPAKgkN0

You're correct. I was mixing you up with takesomeadvice. I think it was he who was talking about the lacing. His videos are not intentionally funny, I don't think. He is so animated when he is talking that it gets annoying.

This one takes the cake.....

It is a classic.

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kJocMX7Ex-Y[/ame]

OH man! That Mr. Beer video reminds me SO much of my first brewing experience ( ;

Bought my brewing kit with an extract recipe right as we were deciding to move... so it went into storage for over a month! By the time I got it unpacked and actually made a batch it had been months LOL. It was the worst tasting beer, but I think I got used to it also LMAO!!!

I stuck with this hobby and have many excellent batches since that first one :drunk:

Latest posts

Back