Best OVERLOOKED Horror

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheezydemon3

Reaction score
I am definitely a horror conniseur. I love the well done BIG Budget Blockbusters, but some of the best I have ever seen were obscure.

A few that I had never really heard of when they came out, but were AWESOME once I found them, are:

Devil's PASS - Absolutely well done found footage (I usually hate the genre) with an AWESOME ending.*edited*

American Mary - Just different! Gory, disturbing coming of age.

The Posession - NOT your average posession story. SCARY, disturbing,well acted.

DEAD SNOW - AWESOME. Flawless Zombie awesomeness, with well done nods to the Evil Dead series.

Europa Report minimalistically well done space exploration with a great ending.

I watched Europa Report on Netflix the other day. Thought it was good but i didnt think it was horror movie... maybe more a suspense movie.

I watched Europa Report on Netflix the other day. Thought it was good but i didnt think it was horror movie... maybe more a suspense movie.

I was taking the broader definition of Horror......

That said......*SPOILER* An unseen creature, one by one, eats ALL of the 6 person crew. Granted the moments of suspense were far more frequent than blood and guts, but suspense can be the BEST kind of horror!

Europa Report was pretty good. I liked what they did with the money and space they had. My daughter LOVED it!

I'm not much into horror, so I probably won't know anything about most of the newer movies.

Latest posts

Back