Best News Headlines

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As crazy as the notion seems, there's a good chance The Ohio State University will succeed - but most likely in a quite narrow context...

[edit] Unlike "utility" patents - the ones that create significant advancements in society - "design" patents can be given for things as trivial as a new shade of color applied to an existing item...

Last edited:
And they never said what the question was. What was the question he asked which she would not answer? Why do I have to know?

Of all the things I can imagine for a fetish, and I have a very good imagination, that is soooo not on the list.

And say that happened to be your thing, would this be the guy you’d trust with the knife?

E381468A-A00F-4CB8-A326-B7CDD81639AE.png

Thankfully, Dave Barry is here to give us all tips on how to survive a hurricane.

...there's no funny headline here, but that seems to be par for the course for the "Funny Headline Thread".

Should trademark the cliche word "Like". Drives me completely mental, not in a good way, hearing people speak and use the word over and over and over and over...

Superfluous waste. My LIT 101 professor is probably turning over in her grave.

"Like", IMO, is right us there with the PITA, "Literally". Geez...
And in the other corner,

https://theamericanscholar.org/in-defense-of-like/

Though for my part I agree that there are more more articulate ways of expressing such modulations and gradations. But who has time to think before speaking, it seems.

Sorry for, like, going OT. [emoji6]

Latest posts

Back