Best Beers to Try for New Podcast??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drinkinbuds

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

Totally new here and hoping some beer experts can help me out. Please let me know if this is the wrong place! I'm in Canada and my friend and I just started a new podcast where we just drink a lot, play drinking games with our followers, talk about weird **** and drink more.

What we're looking for are some really interesting beers that we can try on the podcast for a new segment. Anything you absolutely love, or just something really strange, or even if you just have some favourite brews that you think more people should try.

I've had a lot of previous success with other internet projects, but really wanna use this one to support the more obscure beers and breweries out there. Any suggestions at all would be awesome, and what better place to get them, than a popular beer forum?

Here's a link if you wanna get a feel for what I'm talking about and the direction we wanna go (and yeah we know what our logo looks like):
Podcast | My Twitter | Podcast Twitter

Back