best beer pour photo?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pouring over the rim, or thick head?

• Pouring over the rim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thick head 2" above

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • pictures of yeast rafts in glass carboys

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bracconiere

Jolly Alcoholic - In Remembrance 2023
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
so i've seen both spilling over the side pics, and the thick head above the rim pics....both are impracticle, but which do you prefer in a photo op?

just trying to figure out if i should clean my drip tray more for the silky pouring over th rim shot, or wait to take a sip longer when i post a picture of my pint...lol :mug:

I’m all about the head
F523A6A5-A449-48D0-AA42-B92ABABDEBD8.jpeg

looking at that for some reason i'm thinking you used something like this, but for beer head!

1633214974450.png

LOL :mug:

i have a question now, being i learned how to get the pillow head from HBT....how DO you pour one of the spilling over the rim shots like BMC commercials?

over carbonation? a little baking soda in the bottom of the glass? lol i've done it on accident, but don't know how to do it on purpose.....

Seriously, most the "food" you see in commercials isn't even edible. It may have started that way before being airbrushed, but often times it's just not food.

Latest posts

Back