Berry id

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like red currants to me too. I am not an expert, but had some in the backyard growing up. Tasty. Also good dried.

just stuff them in your face. That's the best way. This is what I'm teaching my kids about the raspberries that we have growing out front.

just stuff them in your face. That's the best way. This is what I'm teaching my kids about the raspberries that we have growing out front.

At first I thought this was your version of the edibility test. Not the best way, but you will know for sure.

can we get a closer shot? I think I see stripes on those, in which case I'm starting to lean towards gooseberries. Also edible, stuff them in your face, or make jam.

can we get a closer shot? I think I see stripes on those, in which case I'm starting to lean towards gooseberries. Also edible, stuff them in your face, or make jam.

I was thinking the same thing. These look like wild gooseberries that we find here in Wisco.

Latest posts

Back