Bell's Best Brown Ale for Montana Beers!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trophy_Brew21

Reaction score
I haven't had that beer in awhile, and I loved the beer. Montana has some weird beer laws, so I was wondering if anyone wanted to trade some of the Bell's Best Brown Ale for some Montana Beer of your choice, or would also love some of the Great Lakes Christmas Ale. Hit me up!

There are also alot of other beers I can get my hands on, if you have any preferences. We get a huge selection of west coast beers, from washington and oregon. Let me know, I can do what I can do to find it for you!

Well normally I'm an ipa or stout kind of guy, but I've been on a sour and Belgian kick. Any suggestions? I have a lot of Midwest options and can probably grab some hopslam in addition to best brown. GL Christmas ale is probably gone for the season but I can check on that too.

Madison River Makes a really good Hop Juice Double IPA, and a great seasonal Oatmeal Stout. The Bozone HopZone IPA is a good one aswell. Nothing on the sours that I know of, But the HarvestMoon Beltian White is a great belgian style beer that we have up here. Double Haul IPA from kettlehouse is pretty good.

But some of the Big beers, and most popular beers in Montana are Cold Smoke and Copper Johns, they are scotch ales. Moose Drool a brown ale, and Pigs Ass Porter from Harvest Moon.

Im also a big fan of dog fish head beers too, and can't get any of theirs out here.

Hey, sorry I've been MIA for a few days.

I just had a doctor's appointment today and was advised to avoid gluten... So, I might not be drinking any beer for a while. You might try finding someone else to trade with. Sorry man.

Just got a 6er of Bells Best Brown, but I'm using them to harvest yeast! :(

When I get home I'll take a look at what's out there and see if you still want to trade. I think sending 4-6 beers will cost around $15.

I am heading to Michigan tomorrow or Saturday. I am almost certain I can get you some bells. Are you still looking?

Just got a 6er of Bells Best Brown, but I'm using them to harvest yeast! :(

When I get home I'll take a look at what's out there and see if you still want to trade. I think sending 4-6 beers will cost around $15.

I'm not worried about cost if I can get my hands on some! I had it once, and loved it. If you still have some left over and willing to trade, i would appreciate it, if not, I completely understand what you are doing with them! Good Luck Sir!

I'm not worried about cost if I can get my hands on some! I had it once, and loved it. If you still have some left over and willing to trade, i would appreciate it, if not, I completely understand what you are doing with them! Good Luck Sir!

I can get this any day of the week so if you come up short somewhere else, let me know. I haven't had a look at your breweries yet. I'm sure there is something there I'd enjoy! ;)

I can get this any day of the week so if you come up short somewhere else, let me know. I haven't had a look at your breweries yet. I'm sure there is something there I'd enjoy! ;)

Yeah just let me know, check out the breweries out here and let me know. I would love to get my hands on some

Back