Beersmith profile question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zach976

Reaction score
I use two converted kegs ( one for HLT and the other for boil keggle) and a 10 gallon Rubbermaid cooler for mash. That option wasn't available on my Beersmith for Kindle. I made a new profile by imputing the info from the stainless keg profile for my boiler and imputed the 10 gallon cooler info for my mash tun. Is it as easy as that, or am I missing something?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Yes, it pretty much is that easy. You now can tailor the profile to the exact specs of your equipment and techniques.

BTW, I thought there was a 15 gallon pot/10 gallon cooler profile in the equipment list.

Equipment profiles should be thought of as a general concept and not an exact blue print. Homebrewing systems and brewer techniques vary widely. From there, you hone it to your needs.

Yes, it pretty much is that easy. You now can tailor the profile to the exact specs of your equipment and techniques.

BTW, I thought there was a 15 gallon pot/10 gallon cooler profile in the equipment list.

Equipment profiles should be thought of as a general concept and not an exact blue print. Homebrewing systems and brewer techniques vary widely. From there, you hone it to your needs.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back