Beerbrite caps?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fischfam

Reaction score
I was cleaning out my dads garage yesterday and came across some beer bottling supplies which i took. In there was a few packages of this product called BEERBRITE CAPS. They are plastic cones which you put on the bottle and turn upside down sort of like champagne. Then you pinch it off and cap it. Says good for transporting bottles with no sediment. Has anyone ever heard or used this product? I might give a few a try but not holding my breath that they will work. BTW, this is so old there is no website on the package and nothing comes up on Google for the manufacturer (Southern Vinyards). Has anyone ever hear of these or tried them?

All you ever wanted to know, and more, about those caps. [ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2PPBmJZFd0[/ame]

Not the same but thanks, mine are all plastic and just a cone shape. They and not like that at all. BTW, I saw this video last week and it looks like too much work.

Latest posts

Back