Beer Pr0n - Sour Version

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

landhoney

Reaction score
Thanks to a fellow HBT'er who shall remain nameless, and my good friend Andy(flew them in), I am the proud owner of these:
IMGP3175.JPG
3 -Beatification
3 - Temptation
1 -Panil Barrique
1- Freebie not pictured, but might give away the HBT'er( he or she will remain nameless, I don't want them barraged with PM's asking for 'me next';) )

The dreggs will of course not go to waste. I plan on drinking one each(the rest will be cellared, I want to compare my 'clone' of Temptation to the real thing when its done) of the Temptation and Beatification and combining the dreggs into a starter. Then brew some low gravity beers to get the cell count up quickly, like a Watermelon Funk and maybe a Blood Orange Funk(maybe split batch!). Then 'clone' another one of the Russian River beers with those dreggs. Not sure about the Panil, need to make sure its not pastuerized, then maybe a Flanders Red with the dreggs? Anyway, I'm about as pleased as they come now with these beers. A big thank goes out to "__________" - you know who you are. :mug:

I'm from the midwest. I have no ideas about Russian River or any of those beers.... but i'm jealous for hte fact that i've never had them. gotta love new adventures!

Back