Beer Pairing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
15 is my limit on schnitzengruben, anyway.

2C40B88D-5678-43D2-AA2E-09B3B956D7C1.gif

I'm looking for a good beer to pair with homemade Schnitzengruben.
All advice welcome, except if you recommend a brown ale I will track you down, make you drink New Castle and let you drown in your own vomit...……..
"Madam, please... We are not in Havana!!"

A 40 of Schlitz is all I can think of. I can't stop thinking it'd be cool to say you're gonna have 'Schlitz n schnitz' for dinner.
Schlitz beer, not the malt liquor, isn't that bad, for a bmc. At least its drinkable, can't say the same for its malt liquor cousin.

But have you tried a great brown, maybe like Newcastle? I heard its highly recommend by @SEndorf.

If matching by region, I'd consider a marzen, doppelbock or dunkle.

Personally, I'd go more with a pale ale, belgian, porter or dry stout, maybe a imperial pilsner or dipa. ****... thinking more about it, if its beer, near beer, cider, whiskey, water or just about anything, I would probably enjoy it with a Schnitzengruben.

But have you tried a great brown, maybe like Newcastle? I heard its highly recommend by @SEndorf.

Personally, I'd go more with a pale ale, belgian, porter or dry stout, maybe a imperial pilsner or dipa. ****... thinking more about it, if its beer, near beer, cider, whiskey, water or just about anything, I would probably enjoy it with a Schnitzengruben.

I love it.... !!!!
I would have to agree with everything you said...….

Back