Beer Nerd turned brewing Noob!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEIPA_LOVER

Reaction score
Hello from Maine!!!!

I have been an avid beer nerd for quite some time and recently I was able to procure a 10g 120v Clawhammer brewing system to which I am very excited about. I still have some things to gather in order to conduct a "brew day" but the ideas are plentyfull.

Here's to a lot of experimentation, frustration, failures, and successes in the near future.

NEIPA_LOVER

A warm welcome from NJ... I recently procured a Clawhammer system too, to augment my pile of other brewing gadgets and trifles! Let us know in the other forums how you make out as you start to play with it.

Cheers

Thank you! I always thought I would be going 3 vessel but space conditions are not friendly to that. I do really like that fact of the space saving aspect of a single vessel system but I know that the beginning amount of water is slightly different to account for grain retention and others.

I know eventually I will find or figure it out someday.

Back