Beer Logo - What do you think?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbeerguy

Reaction score
This is my first attempt at a logo for my beer. The name Darzo is the city in Italy my family came from (and alot still live there) Birra is Italian for beer.
The picuture is of my great-great grandfather. Oddly enough when I emailed the logo to my family back in Italy, that picture is on his headstone. Also the saying underneath the image says It Makes Grandpa Happy.
Darzo2.gif

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys! Yeah the scroll I was hoping would stand out on it. I was debating to add more color to it, but the more I think about it, I think I like it just the way it is. :mug:

I really like the overall look. The thing I would say is lose the drop-shadow on the title lettering. Drop-shadow is very difficult to print well and it's a design trend that has (thankfully) passed... much like putting flames around text.

I really like the overall look. The thing I would say is lose the drop-shadow on the title lettering. Drop-shadow is very difficult to print well and it's a design trend that has (thankfully) passed... much like putting flames around text.

Hey, thank you for the compliment and suggestion. I never really thought about the print quality with the drop shadow. I will look more into that. I just wanted to do something that made the name stand out more.

Making a label with Meaning behind it is leaps and bounds beyond labels that may look or sound cool by themselves
Bravo! dude

Back