Beer lectures?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been wondering about self schooling on beer. At least until I can afford to attend a beer class online. Thanks for starting this thread.

I have not researched Dr.Bamforth as
Of yet are there any other lecture series you are aware of ? , also what online class were you considering ?

I guess if I were looking for lectures I would probably want to narrow down what I was looking to learn. Beer covers a wide range of topics from basic crafting of beer to yeast, water, grain, etc.

I have been thinking about beerU. I took beer 101 through craftbeer.com, but I guess beerU is a legit class. I would love to go to a school for it. But due to kiddos, its just easier to do everything online at home.

If you're a member of the AHA, all of the seminars from the National Homebrewers Conference are on their site. Most are pretty darn good!

And if not, membership dues are raising on January 1. Get in on the current price!

Back