Beer Labelizer - Label Generator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm finishing my first beer this week and clueless on where to get square or round labels and are there templates to do this any help would be greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

If I'm wrong, I hope someone corrects me, but I think most of us just print on regular 8-1/2" x11" paper, cut them out and glue them on.

I use the kids craft stick Elmer's glue. It washes off the bottles nicely. ...can't put them in a cooler - they wash off.

....anyone?

I haven't tried it and haven't read the whole thread, but has anyone tried using milk to attach their labels? I've heard it works, but it seems crazy to me.

I'm finishing my first beer this week and clueless on where to get square or round labels and are there templates to do this any help would be greatly appreciated

I use beerlabelizer.com , there is a sticky about the web site on here in "label display & discussion" thread. The site has round and square templates and is really easy to use

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I use beerlabelizer.com , there is a sticky about the web site on here in "label display & discussion" thread. The site has round and square templates and is really easy to use

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

This IS the thread.

Do you know where to get kiss-cut, pre-adhesive labels?

Thank's Andy
I spend $5 and I love it , my wife loves the jam labeler, an chance that you are making one for wine?

I haven't tried it and haven't read the whole thread, but has anyone tried using milk to attach their labels? I've heard it works, but it seems crazy to me.

Search for the simple gelatine as glue thread. There's one for gelatine, glycerine and vinegar but gelatine in one c boiling water, into 2 oz spray bottle, cut labels printer on later printer from STD size paper, spray the back and hold it on for 30s wipe off excess and Bob's your uncle. Stays on in cooler under water, and a little hot tap water takes it all right off.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Home Brew mobile app

Search for the simple gelatine as glue thread. There's one for gelatine, glycerine and vinegar but gelatine in one c boiling water, into 2 oz spray bottle, cut labels printer on later printer from STD size paper, spray the back and hold it on for 30s wipe off excess and Bob's your uncle. Stays on in cooler under water, and a little hot tap water takes it all right off.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Home Brew mobile app

This it? HBT Glue Thread

(...and Bob's my brother) :p

I too thought that milk was a crazy idea, but I tried it and it worked fine. I used 2% milk. I poured some milk in a bowl, dipped my finger in, wiped the milk all over the back of the label, then smoothed it onto the bottle. The label looked blotchy for a day or so, but the blotchiness went away and it looked good. It bonded well.

I use milk to stick labels onto the bottles. Yes milk!! My buddy told me about it and it works great. Just get a brush and paint a little bit of milk on your label and apply to bottle

Let me know how it works for ya

$5.00 well spent for time saving and ease of use.

_MG_0014.jpg

Red Ale done. Next to ferment is a English pale ale for which the label is ready. I love Labelizer.

_MG_0017.jpg

SteamworksPaleale.jpg

Going this route for a Pumpkin ale I just ordered from Jaspers.

Steampunkin ale.jpg

Start with an image garnered from google The dirigible.
steampunk_dirigible_wallpaper_by_ginator-d32c84l.jpg
used labelizer to place it in a label sans text.
BeerLabel.jpg

Used photoshop elements 2.0 to add text and save
cut and paste to a 6 up template for printing at your local staples or office depot on standard avery mailing label paper. Have them use Laser printer as the colors wont run when wet.
SteamworksPalealesheet.jpg
Steamwoks Pale Ale

...you got that out the labelizer?!

Just Bought. Very intuitive and easy for us non-artistic folks. Would you consider adding back labels and neck labels for the designs. The Neck label to showcase the brewery name. The back label to tell a story about the brewery or the brew.

That explains everything. I have been trying to get on this morning w/o success. Sent Andy an email that his app is unavailable.

I tried again this morning with both Chrome and MS Explorer. Still cannot access the site. Explorer gave me this msg: Oops! Internet Explorer could not find www.beerlabelizer.com.
Chrome gave me this msg: This webpage is not available.

Can others, aside from Jinks, access the site?
Thanks!

Try entering the IP address instead of the URL name 209.59.143.115

Sent from my iPod touch using Home Brew

I tried again this morning with both Chrome and MS Explorer. Still cannot access the site. Explorer gave me this msg: Oops! Internet Explorer could not find www.beerlabelizer.com.
Chrome gave me this msg: This webpage is not available.

Can others, aside from Jinks, access the site?
Thanks!

Have you updated your flash player recently?

I've updated my flash Player and flushed my DNS cache.
Still can't access the site.

These labels were exactly what I was looking for and the upgrade fee is very fair. Thank you for putting this together!

I just paid the premium fee and I love this labelizer site! I just spent an hour playing with designs for beers I plan to make. I haven't made any yet as I just bought my first set up. Yep, I'm a newbie. I can't wait for new twmplates to become available.

Terry

I just started playing with this and paid for the premium membership. I have to say this is quite amazing. Heres my question. Ive looked and maybe not hard enough but where do I getthe labels?? Ive looked in office product stores and such but maybe Im missing where ot get labels shaped like these logos. Id like to print them myself since I dont know how many I need.

Thanks!!

Well you know how the significant other can give an opinion and its always right, HAHA!! She likes something like this. Ill tweak on it a little more and I have found these rectangular labels.

Thanks everyone for all the great help on here.

I just started playing with this and paid for the premium membership. I have to say this is quite amazing. Heres my question. Ive looked and maybe not hard enough but where do I getthe labels?? Ive looked in office product stores and such but maybe Im missing where ot get labels shaped like these logos. Id like to print them myself since I dont know how many I need.

Thanks!!

Nice labels btw.
I print on sticker paper and cut them out myself.
Some print on plain paper and use a glue stick.
Also laser printer toner doesn't seem to run when wet.

Well you know how the significant other can give an opinion and its always right, HAHA!! She likes something like this. Ill tweak on it a little more and I have found these rectangular labels.

Thanks everyone for all the great help on here.

Avery mailing labels work for this style of label and here is a short tutorial if you don't like the fonts and would like to change them.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/add-font-beerlabelizer.html

Latest posts

Back