Beer It Forward

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to get in on this BIF action... ;)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Home Brew mobile app

the UPS man says they should be delivered on Feb. 5th. so to my friend in Carry NC and to the "wishing" person please be on the lookout for them.
enjoy

Count me in, I do not have any home brew ready but we have some pretty good breweries around here that I am sure aren't available outside the southern areas. Keep in mind I can send out a few, I already have 2 people interested. Once I get my batches done I would be more than happy to send a few out as well.

J

the UPS man says they should be delivered on Feb. 5th. so to my friend in Carry NC and to the "wishing" person please be on the lookout for them.
enjoy
I missed this post. :eek:
Someone needs to hook Coyote68 up! :tank:

No ****! I've been a slug in the trading/giving department.
Thank you so much Joe! This is awesome and I love the glass!

image.jpg

I missed this post. :eek:

No ****! I've been a slug in the trading/giving department.
Thank you so much Joe! This is awesome and I love the glass!

you are so welcome!! i got the glass as a bonus at the brewery so since i already had one i passed it on. :mug:

this months issue of zymurgy said everyone should try storm king..so...(page 5)

UPS says the other one was delivered.........check your front door!!!

Edit: Argh, sent to an old address. hopefully it'll be there when he checks tomorrow.

I'm glad to see you passing on the beerma! :beard:

I really wanted to get some out before but never had the funds with all my trades going on recently. I already got my KS tax returns back and waiting on my Federal to come in any day. Plus you have forced my hand when you sent me one :D

I came home from court this afternoon to find this on my porch. I was totally confused, because I don't have any trades that were pending (and let's face it - the only thing i have delivered is beer these days). When I read who it was from, mcbaumannerb, I totally panicked and thought I may have agreed to a trade the last time I was hammered over on beerforum but totally forgot to live up to my end. I raced over to my computer and looked in my inbox but nothing was there.

After opening the box, I found the note which told me about this thread. I can't put into words how touched and and appreciative I am! Thank you Mark, from the bottom of my heart. How the heck did you know that 4 of those beers were specifically on my to trade for radar? ...fantastic!!!! BEST. GIFT. EVER.

I will definitely continue this and pay it forward (as soon as I replenish my bank account from the car repair)

IMG_20140211_124602_083.jpg

IMG_20140211_124610_626.jpg

IMG_20140211_123943_455.jpg

I came home from court this afternoon to find this on my porch. I was totally confused, because I don't have any trades that were pending (and let's face it - the only thing i have delivered is beer these days). When I read who it was from, mcbaumannerb, I totally panicked and thought I may have agreed to a trade the last time I was hammered over on beerforum but totally forgot to live up to my end. I raced over to my computer and looked in my inbox but nothing was there.

After opening the box, I found the note which told me about this thread. I can't put into words how touched and and appreciative I am! Thank you Mark, from the bottom of my heart. How the heck did you know that 4 of those beers were specifically on my to trade for radar? ...fantastic!!!! BEST. GIFT. EVER.

I will definitely continue this and pay it forward (as soon as I replenish my bank account from the car repair)

Glad they got there safe and sound - and after what you went through last week, I figured you needs a lift! Since we are close I had to really lean on Seekabrew to get things you shouldn't normally see. Enjoy!

Gotta love the quick shippers! Safe travels to all the little bundles :beard:

I may have over protected them, but I thought those home depot boxes were the perfect size for this so I needed extra padding to fill the gaps. I have started only shipping beer vertical in the box lately. I used to lay them all sideways, but that is so damn loud!

You think fedex cares which way is up when they're throwing your box around?

haha probably not, but my thought is they at least handle them that way before it leaves the drop off location. Once its left there, its a good bet they wont question it. Just my preference.

HAHA you sneaky SOB! :drunk: You don't realize what you've started...expect retaliation.

Sorry for the late reply, I was working a pub crawl in Houston earlier and just got home. What an awesome thing to come home to! Thanks Ryan!

1392522107645.jpg

Haha glad they made it! I wasnt too worried since its sixty degrees down there. Cheers!

I would have sworn up and down you were sending to Dallas. It is literally directly south, FYI lol. Thanks a million man. That VBBS was saweeeeet

Back