Beer Ice - Genius or Crap Idea?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you use "Beer Ice"?

• Sounds delicious

• Under no circumstances would I be caught dead doing this

• Maybe if it was hot and all I could find was light beer

Results are only viewable after voting.
If I had the ability to keep these things frozen, wouldn't I also have the ability to keep my beer cold in the first place? Here's an alternate plan... Freeze strawberries and use them like ice cubes in your beer.

Stupid idea, it will be wildly successful. Congratulations on your impending success.

By the time you get your beer at the stadium, your Beer Ice has melted and now you just have watered down vodka and Realemon to pour in your beer, and that's only if you can sneak them in so they're not confiscated at the gate.

I can see where someone would want this (heck, I'd try it if my only option were a light beer, since it's not like you can make it much worse), but I can't see where it's actually a viable product for its intended purpose.

Come on, for a hundred bucks you get to put your "party pants" on and drink ****ty beer with lemon (Probably artificial) flavor in it, whats not to love;)

Back