Beer Beer everywhere and not a drop to drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paithian

Reaction score
So I brewed an IPA,a Brown ale,a Cream ale and an English Mild none are ready yet but even if they were I can only have 1 a day. Because I am training for Tough Mudder. Not that anyone cares just felt like venting

So I brewed an IPA,a Brown ale,a Cream ale and an English Mild none are ready yet but even if they were I can only have 1 a day. Because I am training for Tough Mudder. Not that anyone cares just felt like venting

you have fun with that. I'll be brewing a beer while you make extreme mud pies.

My favorite thing about Milds is that they are ready fast, grain the glass less than 2 weeks with bottling, faster for kegging.
Don't you need extra carbs for training? Carbo-loading? Sounds to me like you have yourself a good excuse to have more.

You've got it all wrong training means you get an extra beer each day to compensate for the calories you've lost running.

wish it was true but i need to lose 20#s becaues of the extra homebrew :drunk: but i do need to find out if i can bring my homebrew because the only beer they serve at the after party id dos eques

When are you running? Me and my gf are going to do it when it comes around here. We are also looking forward to the run for your lives when that comes too.

Good luck

I'm running June 29 in MI going to be a blast least it's helping me rebuild my pipeline

Back