Been nice knowing you all...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxamuus

Reaction score
alp%2Bsofa.jpg

Are you saying over and out... don't let them piss you off, not worth it.

Some people here are good, did the stupid ones make you mad? That happens to me sometimes too. All my love... over and out....

Or was that not sarcasm I heard in your voice? It'll be okay.... can you try to explain? Even if none of these other idiots do, I will try to understand.

P.S. by "other idiots" I was neither including nor excluding myself. None of us know everything, we just try.

Thats odd. On IE the picture is there. On Firefox its not. Maybe Txbrew's servers are in New Zealand and there the world has already ended?

Thats odd. On IE the picture is there. On Firefox its not. Maybe Txbrew's servers are in New Zealand and there the world has already ended?

The server you're getting the image from probably prevents hotlinking, but if you viewed it in IE before you linked it it's likely in your cache.

If there WAS an alpaclypse it would make it that much easier for me to achieve my dream of an urban assault llama.

If you didn't see the pic the OP posted, then you probably didn't get the joke. The post is about 12-21-12 being the end of the Mayan calendar - and the end of civilization as some have (ridiculously imo) predicted. But, now that it is actually the 21st (at least here in Texas), the end of the world hasn't yet happened. Unless of course my office building is the only one left standing and my coworkers and I were oblivious to it.....

Latest posts

Back