Beeeerrrrrrr!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhoneycutt

Reaction score
It's 8:30 I. The morning and I've already had 3 Belgian wits. Should I try to chug a Ten Fidy or what? The fate of a Ten Fidy lies in wait you guys.

Edit: I work third shift so this is perfectly acceptable I think.

I was thinking when I read the first sentence that you worked nights.
Chug away I suppose. Not too sure what a "ten fidy" is though.

But "fidy" come on, you're killing me, Larry! :p

Enjoy your morning of beer. I judge no one.

It's 8:30 I. The morning and I've already had 3 Belgian wits. Should I try to chug a Ten Fidy or what? The fate of a Ten Fidy lies in wait you guys.

Edit: I work third shift so this is perfectly acceptable I think.

I support your after work drinking. I too just got home from an overnight shift and have a cold one in my hands. Drink on! Just don't drive afterwards.

I was thinking when I read the first sentence that you worked nights.
Chug away I suppose. Not too sure what a "ten fidy" is though.

But "fidy" come on, you're killing me, Larry! :p

Enjoy your morning of beer. I judge no one.

Ten Fidy is Oskar Blues RIS. It's damn delish and obviously 10.5% abv.

I support your after work drinking. I too just got home from an overnight shift and have a cold one in my hands. Drink on! Just don't drive afterwards.

Haha after this IF I have another beer ill only be sleeping. Thanks for the encouragement. Ill let ya know shortly if I can do it lol.

Well folks it 2 ,count them TWO, actual chugs.:eek: the slight carbonation got to me as well as the cold. Yep got a Russian imperial stout a bit too cold. Lol but oh man is the akkyhall finally kickin in. HAAAhaaa. Me thinks for the record and cuz it's HOMEBREWtalk.com ill try a hopslam clone I brewed. Any bets y'all? :rockin:

Well folks it 2 ,count them TWO, actual chugs.:eek: the slight carbonation got to me as well as the cold. Yep got a Russian imperial stout a bit too cold. Lol but oh man is the akkyhall finally kickin in. HAAAhaaa. Me thinks for the record and cuz it's HOMEBREWtalk.com ill try a hopslam clone I brewed. Any bets y'all? :rockin:

The hopslam clone didn't turn out. Must have had a bad seal with the cap cuz it had ZERO carbonation and its def too old cuz it's just off. Never really was a real hopslam clone but was good couple months back lol.

That fellas, and Yooper, leads me to the next challenge y'all can challenge me to. A Sierra Nevada Bigfoot. Ya think I can chug it? 10buckaroos says I can't lol.

Ain't no competition here. Don't have to be at work till 9pm. Besides thought you said vacation? Hell show up drunk, lol I did when my old unit in the army called me in for a drug test well after I was off duty lol.

Another drunken update. The Bigfoot, well it took several tries. It's... Just... Too... Much.. :D

Maybe a natural light? I keed I keed lol.

Ain't no competition here. Don't have to be at work till 9pm. Besides thought you said vacation? Hell show up drunk, lol I did when my old unit in the army called me in for a drug test well after I was off duty lol.

Classic!

Hehe. Yep had went home had a few( nearly a dozen) shiner bocks. Obviously went to bed next. Then an hour or so in got a call from my section chief informing me I'd missed the mandatory drug test noone told me about cuz I was on cq (24 hour duty). Told him hey man I've had several beers can I have a rain check. He says nah I don't think they test for akkyhall. So I got a bright drunk ass idea to test this theory. I hopped outta bed and downed another fast as I could. Got dressed and headed in. While my wife drove me (and the next part I do t usually condone) I downed one or three more. I stumbled in and was dead last for testing but the fastest to sign my name and go peepee in a cup. Wudehya know they really don't test for akkyhall. I passed just like everyone else.:mug:

Ten Fidy is Oskar Blues RIS. It's damn delish and obviously 10.5% abv.
OH! I had no idea! Chug away buddy! I'd love to find that and try it.
Screw it! I'm on vacation this week and I am starting now. I woke up 10 minites ago...

FYI, vacation drinking does not have any appropriate start or end times. Just sayin'.

I say the people that have a problem with someone drinkin a beer for breakfast are the ones with the problem. Not us. You can take a take a loritab in the morning when you get up and not be a drug addict so the way I see it is if I drink a beer when I get up what's the difference.

Well naturally work last night wasn't exactly pleasant haha. Moral of the story is you shouldn't chug several beers with that high of abv. Might sound like a good and funny idea but trust me in the end it's not.:drunk:

BrewerBear said:
If coffee is considered an adult beverage and you can have it for breakfast why can't you have beer for breakfast is what I have always wondered.

I do!

Latest posts

Back