Bayou classic 62 quart dimensions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheMerkle

Reaction score
I'd like to order a wilserbrewer bag for my new pot, but the pot will not arrive for a while yet. Can anyone give me the outside diameter and height from the bottom of the basket of a Bayou Classic 62 quart stainless steel pot?

62 Quart Boil Basket
•Perforated design
•22-gauge - 0.6 mm stainless steel
•Approximately: 14" D x 14.625" H

A simple search of the Bayou website provided this information

Nice! I just bought the 62qt kettle as well. I have a Wilser bag for my 44qt and according to the measurements it should fit the 62qt as well.

I kicked around the amazon listing for a bit but didn't even think to just go to the manufacturer site. Derp. Thanks for saving me from myself.

Same, we have a 44 and love it. The 62 will let us step up to 10 gallons batches without sparging.

The BC 62 qt is nominally 16w X 19h, the basket reduces depth by approx 3".

Cheers we do quite a few bags for them.

Been using your bag for a couple years now, still holding up! You made it for a BC 44 qt pot. I just got the BC 62 qt pot and the bag fits this one too, but barely. It takes some effort to get to get it on, but since it's a tight fit I don't need to clamp it to the pot :mug:

Been using your bag for a couple years now, still holding up! You made it for a BC 44 qt pot. I just got the BC 62 qt pot and the bag fits this one too, but barely. It takes some effort to get to get it on, but since it's a tight fit I don't need to clamp it to the pot :mug:

That's good news, we try and always make the bags on the larger size as a bag too small is just no good at all...

We are now using a cord lock on the drawstring eliminating the need for clamps...works pretty well.

Latest posts

Back