Banned?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dafuq

Reaction score
I guess I said something rude in the drunken ramblings forum earlier today and some little baby whined about it so I got banned? There's no notice or message or email about it, when I login the page just goes blank so...when can I expect a refund on my forum membership I paid for 2 weeks ago?

k thx bye.

Were you drunk when posting it? i thought that area was like the safe zone where you can say things that you normally wouldnt say in other sections.

what was the post?

Jumping to conclusions aren't you? Unless you said something that you thought you should be banned for......

PM an admin is the proper way to find out, not ranting here...

Did you receive a warning first and press your luck?

I find it hard to believe you'd get banned on first offense unless you really earned it.

my sentiments exactly. I thought about PMing an admin but the last time I did that I didn't get a reply for 3 days.

The only reason I paid for a membership here was so I could go in there and drunkenly rant away all my woes from the day...basically be a complete dick without worrying about getting fired or beaten. If I'm gonna be banned everytime some soft skinned little baby has a problem then I'll kindly take my money elsewhere.

my sentiments exactly. I thought about PMing an admin but the last time I did that I didn't get a reply for 3 days.

The only reason I paid for a membership here was so I could go in there and drunkenly rant away all my woes from the day...basically be a complete dick without worrying about getting fired or beaten. If I'm gonna be banned everytime some soft skinned little baby has a problem then I'll kindly take my money elsewhere.

HAHAHAHAHA,Your honesty is killin me!! That alone should buy you a pass:rockin:

Reactions: GQT
Uhhhh....at least as far as I'm aware you don't have to be a paid member to post in DM&MM. Also, while mods may be a little looser in that section, that doesn't mean there aren't rules. If you don't like that, then by all means go elsewhere.

Also, if you're banned and creating secondary accounts, that's definitely not going to improve the situation.

Come on now, hopefully you're an adult. Do you really think you can be a total dick on a forum and not suffer some consequence? Now, I would have imagined you'd be warned first, but perhaps you did something really bad. Maybe check out the rules and see which one you violated and whether it seems like an instant banable offense. Surely you recall and if not, contact an admin. If you don't want to then that's on you. What was your other user name or are you not going to say?

In the end, if you used this place as a forum to be a dick to people, then maybe this is all by design. There's no need to be a dick to people on a website just because you're in a bad mood about your day. If I did that then I'd run out of websites to visit.

meh, this is my tenth HBT account. no biggie.

the post is long gone now, as if it never happened. oh but it did happen....or did it??

soon this account will be banned, this thread deleted, and everything will go on as if nothing ever happened. it's quite tragic.

well I finally got a message when I login on my phone, it says it's a 1 week ban for being a dick. go figure.

Let this guy get to his eleventh account. I already want him banned for starting this pseudo "poor me in reality obnoxious thread"

I'm barely smart enough to set up one user name. Not sure how you tweaked it to get 10 from the same ISP. My internet knowhow goes little beyond knowing what the acronym ISP stands for.

the post is long gone now, as if it never happened. oh but it did happen....or did it??
If this is your 10th account here Im gunna go out on limb and say your in the wrong forum.Its a HOMEBREW forum not a "lets see how big of a dick I can be before getting banned" forum.Sounds like you have issues...Might be time to move on and never come back...Being a dick for the sake of being a dick makes you....a dick

Jumping to conclusions aren't you? Unless you said something that you thought you should be banned for......

PM an admin is the proper way to find out, not ranting here...

Welp, methinks that a 1 week ban is now going to become a permaban. Pretty easy to figure out who the OP used to be.

So it appears he knew all along that he is a dick and should be banned.

I vote for the permaban!!!

Also reported!

So you've been banned 9 times, you like being a dick for the sake of being a dick, and you think being a supporting member exempts you from the rules? Good luck with that.

It's people like the OP that ensure there will always be a market for signs like

D5800.png

hqdefault.jpg

So in other words, you're not man enough to post your other user name and you're going to be a wuss and whine about being banned? Sounds like you want to just be a dick online. Good for you little man.

I would never rant and be a complete dick towards others here just because I had a bad day. I normally just go out and choke my wife, punch a nun. kick a puppy. Like a real man.

seems to be @noggins

If you're banned by @passedpawn and he tells you to have a vacation do just that. HBT has a small but effective police force who's rule is law for a reason.

You're right, the post is gone, as it in all likelihood should be.

I like most have the utmost trust in the mods' judgement. Ther'e just normal folk like the rest of us doing a thankless and unrewarded task behind the scenes.

Get dafuq ouda heare OP. work on you're next witty username and ISP float. (is tat a thing?)

seems to be @noggins

If you're banned by @passedpawn and he tells you to have a vacation do just that. HBT has a small but effective police force who's rule is law for a reason.

You're right, the post is gone, as it in all likelihood should be.

I like most have the utmost trust in the mods' judgement. Ther'e just normal folk like the rest of us doing a thankless and unrewarded task behind the scenes.

Get dafuq ouda heare OP. work on you're next witty username and ISP float. (is tat a thing?)

Why are you tagging his old username if he's banned? :confused:

Man, I was really hoping Gary_Oak was back...

Why are you tagging his old username if he's banned? :confused:

Man, I was really hoping Gary_Oak was back...

Kind of showing off I guess. "

"Look everyone, I found what others more polite than I already found".

If it's not @noggins, my sincerest apologies. If it is, meh.

I've had corn and peppers together before. It's good, and anything you've had before and was good can make a beer. Especially when it's two things you've put in a beer before. All the ingredients go together. There's no such thing as clothes that don't match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back