• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ball lock threaded gas disconnects

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The actual QD or the post?

Sent from my iPhone using the sweet Home Brew app, cuz I'm a ****** and I need everyone to know that I have an iPhone as if everyone else in the world doesn't have one.

Both posts and quick disconnects are needed.... Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I'll count my QDs tomorrow and see how many I can send your way. Feel free to remind me via PM as I have a busy day tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using the sweet Home Brew app, cuz I'm a ****** and I need everyone to know that I have an iPhone as if everyone else in the world doesn't have one.

Looks like I have less than I thought, but I can send four your way. $15 shipped? Looks like the going rate is ~$6 each + shipping

How are these posts threaded that you have for sale. I'm looking for some to convert a sanke keg to a fermenter.

Back