• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ball lock kegs, 1/2barrel keg, carboys and 20lb tank

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZamaMan

Reaction score
Hey guys I posted these awhile ago but got too busy to try to make something happen. I did sell all my hops on the last post.

Here's the list starting points. Make an offer if you feel they are to much.

3 ball lock corny kegs decent shape $120
20 aluminum co2 tank good shape $75 (or 15lb steel at least half full)
1/2 barrel sanke keg $40
6 gal carboy $25, 5 Gal carboy 20$

I want money for a membership top thebruerys club so would love money asap so of someone could make something happen very soon they would have more bargining power

Thanks

Email is [email protected] or pm me

Though I do have a couple pin lock short kegs if someone is interested. 60$ for both will work. Never used them personally they don't have a pressure release valve that I can see.

They are five gallons. I just couldn't recall if Pepsi or coke were the short ones. They are the standard coke ball lock kegs.

So, they're coke converted kegs (pretty sure Coke were pin lock, Pepsi was ball lock)... The lower height means they're also wider diameter. Typically people can fit more of the true Pepsi/ball lock kegs into a keezer than the converted pin lock kegs. Just sayin...

What's the hydro date stamp on the 20# aluminum tank?

Latest posts

Back