Ball Lock Keg Needed

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I searched for some time for used ball locks. The few i found locally wanted 60 a piece. Online offers ranged from 45-55, but required 10-15 bucks to ship.

I just got two new kegs from AIH, plus an assortment of equipment ( about 400.00 total ). Shipping was under 20 bucks.

You could probably score a brand new keg from them with shipping for about 85.

Kjuckett hit it on the head. I just ordered 2 new ball lock cornys from aih @ $75 each, plus $20.00 shipping. $85.00 each for brand spanking new kegs. I had looked for weeks on Craigslist, ebay, etc, and figured the extra jack for new kegs was well worth it. Cheapest I found them locally was $70 each, uncleaned and old O rings.

Kjuckett hit it on the head. I just ordered 2 new ball lock cornys from aih @ $75 each, plus $20.00 shipping. $85.00 each for brand spanking new kegs. I had looked for weeks on Craigslist, ebay, etc, and figured the extra jack for new kegs was well worth it. Cheapest I found them locally was $70 each, uncleaned and old O rings.

+1 to this. I've purchased a few of their new ones and they're excellent kegs for the money.

You ever come around to the Raleigh area, I have two that I am not using. I'm looking for a 15.5Gal Keg that I would happily trade 2 5 Gal Ball Lock Cornys for.

Latest posts

Back