• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Bad Ass all grain setup!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iplaydoc

Reaction score
Sad to let it go, but I'm ready to go big! This is a turn key setup, and it will only be sold as a complete package. The pics say a lot, but here is some more details to go with them.

Total PID controlled brew stand.
Set up for natural gas.
Blichmann plate chiller.
SS Chugger pumps.
Built in water filter.
Polished keggels with impeccable welds.
Clean cut openings on the top with glass lids.
False bottom for the mash tun.
Built in Sparg arm.
All quick connect food grade silicon hoses.View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1485974556.736638.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1485974579.982374.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1485974602.993410.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1485974630.794213.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1485974654.904536.jpg

This is not for the weak at heart brewer... You want to brew some good beer, with consistency, this will get you there!

It could be shipped, and I'd pallet it up if you would want to arrange truck freight. Pickup is in SoCal area.

$5k takes it home

Depending on what brand of kettles, the stand would accommodate 30gal!

So I just moved forward on my next build... If anyone is interested in this set up, LMK!

This is kinda a BUMP too!!!:mug:

interested in just the plate chiller if you will ship to wisconsin

Hey Jaw... Sorry man, Not really interested in parting out the system. It goes as a turnkey brew stand. If you're looking for just a plate chiller, I picked that one up from More Beer. They'll ship you one no-problem! Thanks, and happy brewing!

Back