B&W OLD Guy AVATARS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My avatar is how I envision every poster on this forum all the time .:) You made me do it,not me.

10 days left for old guys....

Nov 1 is ANIMAL BUTTS anyone who jumps the gun will be ostracized.

Use this time to find a GOOD one. BAM, nov 1 everyone switch.

There will be a thread, but it will be so much cooler if everyone just DOES it.

Has anyone ever took a moment to reflect on why cheezy's threads are so successful? It's really weird. Ok, the atheism and pizza threads were no brainers. But the guy starts a thread about dry hopping with dogs, and it hits 300 posts in 24 hours. It's predictable at this point ;)

Has anyone ever took a moment to reflect on why cheezy's threads are so successful? It's really weird. Ok, the atheism and pizza threads were no brainers. But the guy starts a thread about dry hopping with dogs, and it hits 300 posts in 24 hours. It's predictable at this point ;)

So are you suggesting a boycott of Cheezy's threads?

I have. Was it Ancient Aliens? Ancient Alien theorist say so.

Yep...Alligators in the sewer.....

As has been stated before, my nonsensical leanings are the proverbial pepperoni sprinkled sparingly over this crazy pie we call HBT....

cheezydemon3 said:
Yep...Alligators in the sewer.....

As has been stated before, my nonsensical leanings are the proverbial pepperoni sprinkled sparingly over this crazy pie we call HBT....

And, really, what good is a pie without the pepperoni :mug:

I changed my avatar long before I saw this thread. Hilarious though!

BTW, where is the dry hopping with dogs thread? That sounds like something my nephew would come up with and I'm laughing already.

cheezydemon3 said:
Indeed my friend.........indeed, what is it? Open face tomato sandwich?

"mug:

Precisely

[quote="Chuginator]
BTW, where is the dry hopping with dogs thread? That sounds like something my nephew would come up with and I'm laughing already.[/quote]

Even better is the EAC thread...and the beer/bear gnomes thread...or was that the same one as the dry hopping with dogs thread...too many to keep track of :drunk:

I'm left wondering what the real reason is behind the octogenarian B & W pics? Cause people half my age want others to think their older & wiser? Kind of dishonest in a way. Maybe I need to dress up like Gabby Hays for a B&W pic & change my avatar?!

I'm left wondering what the real reason is behind the octogenarian B & W pics? Cause people half my age want others to think their older & wiser? Kind of dishonest in a way. Maybe I need to dress up like Gabby Hays for a B&W pic & change my avatar?!

nope, just desaturate the one you have ;)

I'm left wondering what the real reason is behind the octogenarian B & W pics? Beause people half my age want others to think they're older & wiser? Kind of dishonest in a way. Maybe I need to dress up like Gabby Hays for a B&W pic & change my avatar?!

Don't worry. Regardless of the avatar, we'll all be judged on the content of our posts.

The only problem with the changing avatars is it takes a little while to figure out which posts to scroll wheel past.

I intend to leave mine the same when Cheesy calls for the next change so there will be no doubt...

I should have known cheezy was behind this. I go away for a couple weeks and come back to nothing but creepy old guys.

Latest posts

Back