Axacca Hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerLoverHere

Reaction score
Anyone use these hops yet? Smells wonderful! My LHBS gave me 1oz of this new hop and said it was very similar to Citra; I would agree. If you like American Pales and IPAs get this hop if you can as the demand will likely be high (I would think). Sometimes new hops go quick. Thinking of using this in a light wheat beer of some sort/dry hop definitely.

Haven't used them myself, but Victory Hop Ranch is made with Azacca and Mosaic and it's pretty damn tasty in my humble opinion. My LHBS hasn't had any in stock the last few times I stopped in, but when/if they do, I'm planning on brewing something similar to Hop Ranch, but more on the sessionable side of things.

Mosaic is one of my favorites to use; have had a hard time getting them at times; think tho I will make me a single hop for the first time I use azacca

I am going to keg a smash I made with 4oz of azacca and 10 pounds of pearl malt. The gravity sample tasted amazing. I can't wait to drink it.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I had some Hop Ranch this week and man is that an onion beer. They were tough to finish. I've used mosaic, so I assume it's the Azacca. I've read similar reviews of HR online so it's not just me. Sounds like they might be summit-like.

I'm trying to get my hands on these. I'd like to do a SMaSH recipe with them.

Latest posts

Back