Are you a good brewer?........yes, yes, you are!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcory77

Reaction score
A buddy owed me a cold beer or two....went over to his place and brought him one of my latest IPAs to get his thoughts. The only beers he has in the house are Coors Lights.......uhhhhhhh. OK, I have a couple and play some wii tiger woods golf and have a good time. Once I get home I pour myself a pint of my IPA from my kegerator and you know what........I am a damn fine brewer!!!!!! And in the same circumstances........you are too my friend!!!!!

Prost to being a good brewer!!!!!!

After drinking several glasses of homebrew, and pseudo-watching the super bowl (I'm not a football fan, or even really a sports fan for that matter, just an excuse to drink un-controlled amounts of beer) I thought of this thread again. DAMN! I would prefer my beer to ANYTHING store bought. It's like a child to me, and one that makes me proud no matter how it turns out.

i agree guys.....watched the super bowl and had several commercial brews.....good ones, none I will mention, but all in bombers, and I came back to my IPA on tap and thought it was the best. Maybe I am partial.............but it is damn good.

Steeler fan here, but have to tip my hat to the Pack......nice work fellas, congrats.

Guy I hadn't seen in a couple years stopped by outta the blue during the game.. I offered him a couple tacos and a beer..

It was some of EdWorts APA I had on tap..

Him: "Man, what kind of beer is this? It's really good"

Me: "It's home brew"

Him: "I never heard of that brand"

Me: (grinning) "I made it myself"

Him: "What?"

Me: "I brewed it out on the service porch"

Him: "Bullshyt!"

I gave him the tour...

Later I asked him if he wanted to try a different kind.. So I gave him a glass of Columbus IPA..

Him: "WOW!.. This is even better!.. You could sell this!"

Me:.. "No thanks.. it's enough work just to keep myself in beer"

After the game as he was leaving..: "Could you maybe fill a 40oz bottle and sell it to me now and then"

Me: (laughing) "Call me later"

Him: "I'm telling some people about this"

Me: "please don't"

Superbowl party.... only white and red cans..... "why is drinking budweiser like having sex in a rowboat?".... you all know the answer.

Came home to my cooper's brewmaster irish stout juiced up with some fuggles and extra grainage.... very happy man.

Very happy.:tank:

I must admit that I prefer my homebrews to most store boughts (even most of the good stuff). The funny thing to me is that I am still an extreme novice with a LOT to learn but produce something that is very tasty. My sister and Bro-in-Law are total beer snobs and they get down on my homebrews which is a compliment.

I can't even imagine how good my brews will taste when I have everything kinda figured out.

Latest posts

Back