Are these real Perlicks?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weathejx

Reaction score
Ebay buy. Good deal if real. All the perlicks I've seen have the stamp on the side, not on the back. I took them apart and they're definitely not the current model. They kinda look like 425's and Ebay claimed they were SS...

Thoughts?

Side View:
4994917256_e3b2b40c08.jpg

Top View w/ Stamp:
4994312723_38a7e78b42.jpg

Flickr stream with larger images

TIA

John

Awesome, thanks for the info :ban:. Got 3 at about 22 bucks a tap. Used, but after soaking in Oxyclean for 24 hours they were squeaky clean with an amazing shine. Soon to be installed in my keezer build.

John

I just bought the same ones on ebay. Haven't got them yet. Probably from the same seller. How have they worked out for you?

I just bought the same ones on ebay. Haven't got them yet. Probably from the same seller. How have they worked out for you?

I'm still waiting on installing them, my stupid shanks haven't come in yet. :(

Should be getting them today/tomorrow. Will let you know.

The seller I got them from was in PA somewhere.

John

Ya that has to be the same seller then. Ya let me know. I guess it is too late if they end up being bad since I already paid. Got three of what looks like the 425ss for $79 shipped.

Back