Arcadia Hop Rocket Yeast?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you tried emailing the brewery? Not saying it always works, but I've emailed breweries with questions just like that and gotten answers.... albeit not the answers I was hoping for, but still.
Personally, I'd harvest it either way and brew a small batch of something simple and light to see what the yeast produces.

Have you tried emailing the brewery? Not saying it always works, but I've emailed breweries with questions just like that and gotten answers.... albeit not the answers I was hoping for, but still.
Personally, I'd harvest it either way and brew a small batch of something simple and light to see what the yeast produces.

"Our house yeast strain is used on all Arcadia Ales."

Psh...oh well. Guess I'll just have to label it "Arcadia."

Yeah, that seems to be the typical answer... :drunk: Like I said, I'd harvest it, brew a SMaSH or something very simple in ingredients and see what ya get. Their house strain is undoubtedly some known strain (my guess would be a common American or clean English strain), and either way it'll make a good beer, right. :mug:

Back