Apfelkorn - link recipe?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaggynuts24

Reaction score
i drank some of this when i was in Korea --- it blew my mind --- i won't talk about what transpired ..... but anyone know where i can find a recipe?

If you are in the US it is illegal to produce here without government licensing due to the distillation. If you are going to just add flavor to commercial liquor then sorry, I don't have any idea. :)

If you were to make some everyone in the neighborhood would know you were up to something.
When I was in A'burg Germany they had an Apfelkorn distillery just down the street from my barracks, the neighborhood smelled like ass when they were making that stuff.
AP

If I were to attempt making something like this, I'd do an Internet search for something called Applejack. If I did that search, and I found some info on making the stuff, I would avoid posting the results in this forum. That's all I have to say about that.

I would also not look at anything dealing with distilling your own water. I most certainly wouldn't look at anything involving 2 girls but only 1 cup

Cheesefood said:
I would also not look at anything dealing with distilling your own water. I most certainly wouldn't look at anything involving 2 girls but only 1 cup

you are a foul person

it is unsanitary to share drinks .......

APendejo said:
If you were to make some everyone in the neighborhood would know you were up to something.
When I was in A'burg Germany they had an Apfelkorn distillery just down the street from my barracks, the neighborhood smelled like ass when they were making that stuff.
AP
Were you in Augsburg or Aschaffensburg?

Apfelkorn is available in the some states...

homebrewer_99 said:
Were you in Augsburg or Aschaffensburg?

Apfelkorn is available in the some states...
Aschaffenburg, Hq Co. 1/4 Inf, 3 ID. '78-'80. They also made the most wonderful lager/beer:mug: in that town, Heylands.
I have not found it here in the states.
AP

I understand this is a dead thread...

but just as a point of reference, apfelkorn is a German-invented wheat distilled spirit base blended with apples, while applejack is an American-invented spirit that is distilled from apple cider and contains no grain alcohol.

And French Calvados is a bit more like applejack, just more frenchy.

Just for the next person that searches this.

Latest posts

Back