Anyone Try picoBrew E-BIAB?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbzdel

Reaction score
I tried to do a search but came up with nothing..

anyone try this thing?
http://electricbiab.com/Home_Page.php

That controller is very compact and about a simple as possible, simple as in not much there.. Then again electronically its probably the most complicated haha..

Seems pretty reasonable for the price of the complete kit as well as the price of the controller only.

13a4b8ff0c70f7735a88008beeb402de_2boz.jpg

i just bought one because of simplicty. hope to get it in the mail soon. my brewdays were all ready short, but i guess this would make it shorter. i plan to heat and maintain strike water the night before brewday, then start early morning and be done way before lunch. the best thing is that i only have 1 vessle and a plate chiller to clean. since i usually start brewing by 6am. i might be able to fit 2 brew sessions and be finished by noon.

Look on Beer Geek Nations YouTube channel he listed a quick review video using it and it's a better video then the picobrew website. I have also been debating in my head between it or High Gravity Brewing Set Up. Those other threads on here were helpful for me.

the quality of the housing is super cheap. its like a snap on housing or something. when i recieved it, it was all out of place. havent tried to use it, but im might transfer everything to a new and more enclosed housing just for durability. seems like if it drops the thing will disassemble.

Some pics of the housing disassembled? I was debating getting one of these, but I didn't like the enclosure so this could be... Very cool I think

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Home Brew mobile app

Back