Anyone need a logo design for their homebrews

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is your logo if you want to use it and then just email me and ill send you the high res files
thanks alot for the opportunity !

I'm interested. My username is the name of my brewery. BrewsnCrabs, after my two favorite hobbies, brewing and catching Maryland blue crabs. I often pictured a logo with a crab holding a bottle or mug. Could be a actual crab or a cartoonish crab. Thanks for taking the time to do this. Very much appreciated.

brewsncrabs logo.jpg

Rockgodnm, I would love a bit of your creativity.
Teacher, father of two,husband, Englishman living in Thailand and blog pretender.
Cheers

Guess I should've responded when I first read this thread and it was only two pages long. I'm sending you an email. If you have time and ideas, great. If I'm too late, no worries.

It's awesome, my son is two and loves dogs so that is very fitting. Email coming your way.

Here is your logo if you want to use it and then just email me and ill send you the high res files
thanks alot for the opportunity !

Thanks Aaron! Wonderful work! I cant thank you enough. My vision is what you provided. I sent you an email concerning.

This logo is for Snake in the grass brewery. I seen the sketch and tried my best to make the snake out of hops so hopefully this logo will work for you . I could nt find the user but its for JB Brown (snake in the grass) . send me an email if you decide you like it and want the high res files
thanks

snake in the glass.jpg

If you are still accepting `applicants` i'd like "in"
Hopefully it will be easy as i allready have a design in mind and will be in black-n-white. Just i'm planning on having a `printer stamp` of it made and the company tells me they want the design in a PDF file. I can toy around in paint a little bit but PDF or photoshop or any of those programs i don't have and more than likely would ruin stick figure art. (heheheh) My internet sucks so i wouldn't be able to e-mail you. Can i perhaps PM you the design i had in mind?

Oh...and the snake made of hops is awesome!

Last edited:
ill help you out Paps just send me a private message with your concept or drawing and ill get you a pdf vector of it for the rubber stamp company
i know exactly what they want

another one completed. Just wanna say ive had fun with all these logos hope i satisfied the majority and I think I have enough for a portfolio now but actually I think Im gonna be changing careers soon but its been fun. Hope i win something on the big giveaway on the 20th
thanks alot!

OAK BLUFF BREWING.jpg

If you're still doing this, I'll bite. I call my little operation "Factory Brewing Co." and I want to design a logo for my whole operation. I have a really rough one I made with my rudimentary photoshop skills. I'll email the .jpg and .psd files to you. It's basically three side-by-side bottles, with plumes of smoke - as though they were factory smokestacks.

Nice job man, these look great. Great idea to build your portfolio. I'll send you an email as well, if you ever find some spare time.

Thank y ou all for the cool projects i got to do. Hopefully ill win something on the cntest

Also i would like to get as much information as I can to help me get to the closest concept of beer or company. Are there colors that you want or like incorporated in the design? Is there a certain look your trying to go for like retro look or modern? Is there a certain font you need me to use? just give me a good elaboration/history of the beer/company name and this will lead to a quicker design you should be happy with. thanks

paper kitten brewing.jpg

Back