Anyone need a logo design for their homebrews

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockgodnm

Reaction score
Im a graphic designer been one for about ten years but Im not trying to make money just thought I could offer my services in turn use as a portfolio piece in case I end up going to another job. I think it would be fun to do something vector for someone interested. Like I said Im not trying to be a troll or advertise for monetary sales. Just want to use my creativity to incorporate into my new found hobby and will gladly assist anyone needing a new look or beer label designed. my email is [email protected] and reply to this thread also

Im a graphic designer been one for about ten years but Im not trying to make money just thought I could offer my services in turn use as a portfolio piece in case I end up going to another job. I think it would be fun to do something vector for someone interested. Like I said Im not trying to be a troll or advertise for monetary sales. Just want to use my creativity to incorporate into my new found hobby and will gladly assist anyone needing a new look or beer label designed. my email is [email protected] and reply to this thread also

I'll play. My Brewery is called Afterburner Brewing Co. It is Naval Aviation inspired.I have 3 beers that need labels. pick one or more and hit me up if you want. I have a blackberry red called Merlin Blackberry Red (after the HSC-3 Merlins squadron in San Diego), a Sky Raider Maple Bacon Ale after the A-1 Sky Raider aircraft, and a "Scooter" Ale after the A-4 Skyawk named the scooter by her pilots. If you have a desired to label these hit me up. Here or by email on request.

I'll bite! This is actually my first, but I've been lurkin' for about a year or so now since I started brewin'. I loosely call my brewery Brewtonian Fluids and have a couple beers worth of a label namely Nightrider which is an imperial CDA with a pound of dehusked carafa II special so it's pitch black and a grapefruit bomb . The others are Anne's Basic Banana Hefeweisen which is named after my girlfriend because she kept begging me to brew a hefeweisen. The last is an imperial IPA regally named Derp-Slurp. It's supposed to just be a silly named beer for those of us that don't take ourselves too seriously.

Absolutely, BrewsBySmith website / my home bar would love a neat logo :)

One of my favorite home brews I named bananagasm, that could be an interesting logo

I would actually like to try and help those 3 responses I dont have lots of time to put into one but I will give it a shot with options for each one Ill get started on them tomorrow and get in touch with you guys thanks for the opportunity!

Also i would like to get as much information as I can to help me get to the closest concept of beer or company. Are there colors that you want or like incorporated in the design? Is there a certain look your trying to go for like retro look or modern? Is there a certain font you need me to use? just give me a good elaboration/history of the beer/company name and this will lead to a quicker design you should be happy with. thanks

Hey rockgodnm! Just sent you an e-mail. You've made a generous offer and I'll understand if your plate is now full. Otherwise, I'd like to see what you could come up with as a logo!

Also i would like to get as much information as I can to help me get to the closest concept of beer or company. Are there colors that you want or like incorporated in the design? Is there a certain look your trying to go for like retro look or modern? Is there a certain font you need me to use? just give me a good elaboration/history of the beer/company name and this will lead to a quicker design you should be happy with. thanks

me personally i am not creative at all LOL. I would prefer modern versus retro, i love Blue and Yellow.

wow it appears more were interested than I anticipated. Great i like a challenge , for anyone posting after this message Ill concentrate on doing these several requests first and if Im not going crazy lol by then i will take on new projects possibly.

So Smith, Guper, Rotor head, and Nagorg get first dibs!

wow it appears more were interested than I anticipated. Great i like a challenge , for anyone posting after this message Ill concentrate on doing these several requests first and if Im not going crazy lol by then i will take on new projects possibly.

Awesome, I made the cut! This would make for an awesome beginning to being an official part of HBT. Man I love the homebrew community!

Well the brewery name Brewtonian Fluids is supposed to resemble the term Newtonian Fluids named after Isaac Newton of course. I'm a mechanical engineering student so I love things that have a mechanical/industrial feel to them. I was thinking maybe retro industrial feel.

Also if it helps here is the link to my fermentation page http://whatsbrewin.asuscomm.com and maybe that helps you out. Just keep in mind it's not quite finished yet, but will hopefully be within the next few days. As of right now that logo is just a placeholder and I'd love to fill it with a custom designed logo! I should be adding in a brewpints digital taplist soon too and the page looks like this http://raspberrypints.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Untitled.png but of course the background can be changed.

I'll play. My Brewery is called Afterburner Brewing Co. It is Naval Aviation inspired.I have 3 beers that need labels. pick one or more and hit me up if you want. I have a blackberry red called Merlin Blackberry Red (after the HSC-3 Merlins squadron in San Diego), a Sky Raider Maple Bacon Ale after the A-1 Sky Raider aircraft, and a "Scooter" Ale after the A-4 Skyawk named the scooter by her pilots. If you have a desired to label these hit me up. Here or by email on request.

if you like this i can send you the high resolution files in jpeg png and pdf formats

sky raider.jpg

if you like this i can send you the high resolution files in jpeg png and pdf formats

HOLY F*CKIN GOD. This is AWESOME. Please send High res. Well done, sir. I hope we can talk more about some future efforts.

Very nice work! Just to reiterate site policy, you may not advertise or do for-profit work here without a vendor membership. So long as you are simply building your portfolio (pro bono), it is perfectly fine to continue to help HBT members with their logos (in fact, I strongly encourage it!).

Should you ever want to change your membership status and begin a for-profit venture, don't hesitate to let a moderator/administrator know.

If you have any spots open I am most definitely interested also. I am new to brewing but have toyed with what I would call my "brewery." I came up with naming it after my sons nick name. We call him p-nut and depending what mood he is in would be that+p (ie cranky-p, happy-p etc) so was thinking either calling whole brewery thing Cranky-P or having each type beer be a different mood.

I am interested even if I am placed in the second tier and have to wait a while.
I have an old label designed for my wine, but need to go in a new direction for my beer.

I will send you an email.

I'm interested. My username is the name of my brewery. BrewsnCrabs, after my two favorite hobbies, brewing and catching Maryland blue crabs. I often pictured a logo with a crab holding a bottle or mug. Could be a actual crab or a cartoonish crab. Thanks for taking the time to do this. Very much appreciated.

here is your logo hopefully youll like it if you do just send me your email i will send you the high resolution images for websites and printing
[email protected]

I'll bite! This is actually my first, but I've been lurkin' for about a year or so now since I started brewin'. I loosely call my brewery Brewtonian Fluids and have a couple beers worth of a label namely Nightrider which is an imperial CDA with a pound of dehusked carafa II special so it's pitch black and a grapefruit bomb . The others are Anne's Basic Banana Hefeweisen which is named after my girlfriend because she kept begging me to brew a hefeweisen. The last is an imperial IPA regally named Derp-Slurp. It's supposed to just be a silly named beer for those of us that don't take ourselves too seriously.

bretonian-final.jpg

I would love to get help with a label. A year ago my best friend passed away. I have since been brewing a beer in his honor. I have a label, but it needs to look better. The beer is an American Pale Ale. It is called Corporal Khaos. My buddy was a USMC Corporal. If you are interesting in helping please shoot me a message. Thanks for such an amazing offer.

I am so grateful for your help. That logo has really been inspiring. It gives the product a tangible feel and an identity the beer. You out did yourself. Everyone close to me loves it. What program did you use to create it? :mug:

just want to say thanks to everyone who is interested in getting some labels or logo done. I appreciate everyones patience as these things take awhile but i really am putting as much time alotted for helping as my passion for brewing is really why I am like stoked and enegertic about trying to pass on my skills for those seeking. I am just gonna keep trekking away until i get these done and hopefully everyone will be satisfied with the outcome. I got another batch brewing now and cant wait til my cream ale is done. I seem to have found a following of friends at home that love this recipe and if anyone has a cream ale recipe (girls really dig it more than the IPAs) than pass it along to me and ill give it a try
thanks again for everyones patience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to rotor head question of what program i did it in. Well I have my own "home studio" persay with Adobe Creative suite plus some other plugins filters etc that i beefed it up with but i normally dont just use one program because I use photoshop for the pic and clip art aspect and then use either Illustrator or Indesign to complete the layout with type mainly. Its basically a combination but you could use just photoshop or just illustrator or just indesign if the design calls for it.

just want to say thanks to everyone who is interested in getting some labels or logo done. I appreciate everyones patience as these things take awhile but i really am putting as much time alotted for helping as my passion for brewing is really why I am like stoked and enegertic about trying to pass on my skills for those seeking. I am just gonna keep trekking away until i get these done and hopefully everyone will be satisfied with the outcome. I got another batch brewing now and cant wait til my cream ale is done. I seem to have found a following of friends at home that love this recipe and if anyone has a cream ale recipe (girls really dig it more than the IPAs) than pass it along to me and ill give it a try
thanks again for everyones patience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice work you are doing. Especially nice coupled with your giving nature:mug:

For a cream ale, I have brewed this standard a few times and never had a complaint:

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f62/cream-three-crops-cream-ale-66503/

I should get on the list before it is too long. I (we) are Nightmare Brewing. Same theme as my avatar. Black and white and evil. I am actually far less than 1% evil but that's just the way I roll;) <-- that winky smiley would be evil if I could make him that way.

Here is your recreated logo using the same font as your old one since you have that already. I still used that orange color but kind used it in the grain of the wood background I played on the fonts scripty style to make it look like hop vines . if you like it and want the high res files ill send them to you
[email protected]

Hey rockgodnm! Just sent you an e-mail. You've made a generous offer and I'll understand if your plate is now full. Otherwise, I'd like to see what you could come up with as a logo!

nagorg brewing-final.jpg

here is your same logo you use in a different couple ways

nagorg brewing-2.jpg

nagorg brewing-3.jpg

Oops forgot to take that line out these ones are better

hey rockgodnm! Just sent you an e-mail. You've made a generous offer and i'll understand if your plate is now full. Otherwise, i'd like to see what you could come up with as a logo!

nagorg brewing-2.jpg

nagorg brewing-3.jpg

Thanks rockgodnm! Nice work turning that font into hop vines... I do appreciate your generosity and the logo's. :mug:

Since you had a son as the basis of your brewery logo, i decided to go simple and nostalgic with the old timey feel cant go wrong with the classic standards ,and go with a black and white label its just the front but you can easily change the top to be whatever type you make and change the name. You could just put a white box over the happy text part and type a new flavor in black and your logo with be consistent throughout your endeavors. email me for the high resolution graphic in png and jpeg formats for web and print. hope you like it.

If you have any spots open I am most definitely interested also. I am new to brewing but have toyed with what I would call my "brewery." I came up with naming it after my sons nick name. We call him p-nut and depending what mood he is in would be that+p (ie cranky-p, happy-p etc) so was thinking either calling whole brewery thing Cranky-P or having each type beer be a different mood.

pnut brewery-small.jpg

Back