Anyone know the quality of these fermentation tanks?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vaureywwc

Reaction score
I've seen these on ebay for a bit now and have been interested in getting some tanks? They are right down my ally for pricing (granted they are only 7.3 gal tanks) but does anyone know anything about them?

Tanks on Ebay

I would go by the feedback for these tanks if I were you. When someone tells you a product is worth the money, you just might believe them. When everyone tells you a product is worth the money and it's built properly, you gotta believe them.

You know what you want to do ---- just do it!

My 14.5 gallon fermenter from this company was delivered today. Top quality all the way. I have no regrets on the purchase after one day!

I just noticed that was their actual names. Their stuff looks pretty decent and it's local. I'll probably go and save a few bucks by buying off their website though. Thanks for the replies. Trying to upgrade from my carboys and all my gallon jugs!

Back